Do-Re-Wee Music Academy early childhood music program for toddlers & preschoolers offers many benefits! Children who are introduced to music at a young age can benefit in many ways, including:
- Speech development – in-class, singing along with your take-home cd, and enjoying the speech-oriented take-home activities
- Terrific socialization – young children love seeing their friends at music class!
- Introduction to foreign languages
- An even stronger parent-child bond
- Practice with letters and numbers
- MUSICAL SKILL AND ENJOYMENT!!
Do-Re-Wee Music Academy also offers you the following program-specific benefits:
- free enrollment to accompanying siblings
- a CD of incredible music
- take-home materials that reinforce class concepts and enrich your little one
- discounts for enrolling in consecutive semesters and for referrals
- ample parking at our Churchville location
- a playground for your enjoyment after class!
The Do-Re-Wee Music Academy is an early childhood music program that offers toddlers and preschoolers (from 8 months thru age 5) and their accompanying adult a quality introduction to music in a fun-filled group setting through songs, rhythm & rhyme, instruments, dance and more. In this music class — which you enjoy together with your little one — you’ll see your child begin to develop a strong musical foundation, and early childhood is the perfect time to experience the benefits of this program. We believe that all children can grow musically and that an early introduction is a gift for a lifetime.
Our Churchville location is convenient to Cecil County, Eastern Baltimore County, Southern York County in PA and all of Harford County, including Aberdeen, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Abingdon, Bel Air, Belcamp, Benson, Churchville, Darlington, Edgewood, Fallston, Forest Hill, Gunpowder, Havre de Grace, Jarrettsville, Joppa, Perryman, Pylesville, Street, White Hall & Whiteford. Also Cecil County, Elkton & Perryville..